Monday, September 29, 2014

Twisted Flexi Rod Hair Tutorial



One of my favorite hairstyles is a simple twisted look which can be achieved by using flexi rods. This hairstyle can be done on any hair type or texture, natural hair, texlaxed & of course relaxed girls too!

 It's simple style to do, and you can achieve different variations in curls by using different flexi rod sizes, as well as doing it on wet or dry hair, Check out my latest video to see step by step how you can create beautiful twisted curls by using flexi rods.


1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with hsv2 for 8 years and i lived in pain with the knowledge that I wasn't going to ever be well again I contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day I saw a post about Herbal Health remedies Foundation , I contacted Herbal Dr. Ajayi email {ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com} we spoke on the issue I told them all that I went through and they told me not to worry that everything will be fine again once I used their herbal product, so they send it to me through courier service and told me how to use it, after 11 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test then the result was negative am the happiest woman on earth now. write to him on WhatsApp +2348119071237. To know more about him, visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com Thank you Dr. Ajayi, I am really grateful.

    ReplyDelete