Thursday, May 22, 2014

How To Do The Pineapple Method for Perfect Next Day Curls





How To Do The Pineapple Method for Perfect Next Day Curls. Hey Bellas, so as you guys know I've been on my hair journey for a while now, and since my texlaxed hair could easily be someone ele's natural hair texture I've found it quite hard to maintain next day hair. My texture gets quite a bit of shrinkage, and frizz so next day hair can be quite difficult. Recently I've come across the "'pineapple method", and I had to share it with my fellow curly girls. Just in care you didn't already know...



The pineapple method has been quite the god send, and it always give me flawless results so that my curls stay fluffy and perfect for a whole week! I love this method since I don't have to sleep in flexi rods everynight... unless of course I choose to....

Check out my step by step tutorial for doing the pineapple method, it's quite easy to do and you'll probably love it just as much as I do! Until next time

Ciao Bellas !






No comments:

Post a Comment