Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Texlax Update #4 MBL Hair 2014

Texlax Update #4 MBL Hair 2014.  Hey guys here's a quick update on my hair progress. Currently I am still MBL but my hair is very healthy and hopefully I will make WL by the end of the year. I texlaxed my hair around 11 weeks post with the ORS kids relaxer, and flat ironed my hair with the Frizz Ease John Frieda 3-day straight spray. I love the results of my hair and can't wait to wear it more for the summer. Hair tutorials are well on the way so be sure to stay tuned for more!





1 comment:

  1. HOW I GOT RID OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS BY DR ISHIAKU

    I want to inform the public how I was cured of herpes simplex Virus by a herbal Dr called ISHIAKU. I visited different hospitals but they gave me a list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which are very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedies on Herpes and I saw comments of people talking about how dr ishiaku cured them. I Was scared because I never believed in the Internet but I was convinced to give him a try because I had no hope of being cured of herpes so I decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on the net and I saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. When I contacted him he gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without any problems, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him on his what - sapp him via (+2348180828544) or email ishiakuherbalcure@yahoo.com and get all your problems solved.

    ReplyDelete